ELT -English Lab Torontoのお申し込みフォームです。お手続き・ご質問は日本語でサポートさせていただきます。
English Lab Toronto REFUND POLICY（返金ポリシー） Changing of Courses
Changes in a student’s course of study will not be accepted due to students adopting a different opinion or plan without a proper
Students may change courses within ELT prior to one week before class starting, provided that the change adheres to the rules
under item 1. Students may not choose Mega Conversation Class as a substitute for a full time course.
1) Students may switch to another course if the following conditions are met:
a. with the permission of ELT administration (Korean/Japanese Counsellor, Director of Studies) with proper proof of the
circumstances that make the change necessary
b. the request to change is made at least 1 week before the start of the new course
c. if the tuition of the new course is greater, the balance must be paid by the student (net refunds will not be given for
switching to courses with lower tuition)
Refunds Before the Program of Study Begins
1) ELT will not refund the Registration Fee under any circumstances.
2) A full refund of the invoice amount (less the Registration Fee) will be given under the following conditions:
a. written notice of withdrawal is received by ELT, with proof that the withdrawal circumstances are not under the control of
b. the notice is received less than 5 business days after the application is received
c. AND is no less than 2 weeks before the course start date.
3) If a Letter of Acceptance is issued to a student, the student may not receive a refund in any circumstances, regardless of when
Refunds After the Program of Study Begins
1) A partial refund will be given if written notice of withdrawal is received by ELT, with proof that the withdrawal circumstances
are not under the control of the student:
a. Before 21% of the total registered courses of study is completed.
b. AND is no less than 2 weeks before the start date of the next course.
2) If a student withdraws after 21% of the program of study is complete, then no refund will be given.
3) A partial refund will be no more than 25% of the net tuition balance, to be determined at ELT’s sole discretion.
4) If a student is dismissed from a program of study due to not adhering to the ELT Code of Conduct, no refund will be given.